New Generation of BatGirl
This is own version of BatGirl
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- You may cancel your Account at anytime by emailingsupport@MAD.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in MAD’s response.
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- MAD will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- any outstanding balance owed to MAD for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
- your store website will be taken offline.
- If you purchased a domain name through MAD, upon cancellation your domain will no longer be automatically renewed. Following cancellation, it will be your sole responsibility to handle all matters related to your domain with the domain provider.
- If at the date of termination of the Service, there are any outstanding Fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the MAD Service or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, MAD may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in